Sunday, January 22, 2012

Auditions on a Sunday?

Why not? Spent this afternoon with some good friends and the non union dance call for a production of Music Man to be staged in Washington DC.

Alas, I seem to be either un-interesting, or in some kind of dance rut, so I'll have to address that in dance class and at the gym this week.

In better news, all of my tutoring students are showing significant improvements in their grades and confidence levels, my fridge is full of yummy combination Trader Joes/Costco foods, my kitchen is clean, my laundry is done, and I feel a sense of achievement from being able to check of big "To Do" projects.

Next up? Paint some canvases to finally fill this blank wall over my bed.

The coming week is full of auditions and clients and things to do. Here's to rediscovering my old friend, optimism, and expecting better days ahead!

Hugs and Love,
A Broadway Baby


No comments:

Post a Comment