Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tilda Swinton & Merry Christmas Eve!

Sooooo Tilda Swinton was totally in my Boot Camp Christmas Eve workout class this afternoon!!! 1000 reps would have seemed pretty intense and undoable without her... What better inspiration can one have than working out next to the very woman who terrified the little Narnia kids into action as the Snow (Ice?) Queen! Sooo cool.

Also, I've just spent the past four hours making twelve servings of butternut squash soup, lasagna to feed 14, and five batches of sugar cookies (my great grandma's recipe) and some Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies. My only fuel? A Rigoletto soundtrack from one of my dad's principal friends, four hours of sleep, and two glasses of yummy merlot (multiple bottles to choose from! ... Courtesy of the teachers who work for/with my dad)

Suffice it to say... I LOVE the holidays.

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!

Love, always,

A Broadway Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment