Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear oh Dear

Guest blogger today, ya'll! Check it out:

"Dear A Broadway Baby,
This is your lower back speaking. I am not appreciative of how you have been pounding the pavement and the sprung floors of late, and I am sure you're feeling the little stabs of my displeasure.
While I am glad that you used me to support your epic Monday of yoga, vocal tech classes, and meeting with tutoring clients that amounted to a $500 net increase, I am not a valid excuse for you suddenly losing confidence in your acting/singing choices! Buck up! I have to bear the weight of your day, so get over yourself and get back to work.
Also, buy me a nice new warming device. I deserve it.
Treat me well if you want me to stick around. Pamper and rest and surround me with muscle if you want me to stay functional for more than a year or two. Just saying. Get on it.
This has been a friendly corporeal service announcement from your back.
Over and out."

Lord knows I've learned by now, if your back starts talking to you, you better listen. Rest week and careful yoga/pilates/ab workouts, here I come.

Love and hugs and happy 12 days until Christmas!!

-A Broadway Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment