Thursday, March 3, 2011

All Work and No Play Makes A Sad Broadway Baby

Today I needed a little artistic inspiration and relaxation to keep my love for what I do in a healthy and happy place. Luckily for me fortune sometimes favors those in need...

In fact, I'm reminded of an unlikely reprieve in the form of a three hour Baroque Mass by Bach at St. Thomas Church! I've never heard such a large man make such a small, refined, and beautiful sound like the counter tenor that evening.

Annnd who am I kidding, it was kind of fun to bring down the average age of the place by at least two decades! In absence of auditioning opportunities this week, I've lost a little focus. An unfortunate by product of too much work and focus on money. Now I take this weekend to find balance between work, play, and other pursuits to finalize a plan of attack for the rest of the year.

Spartacus: Blood and Sand is a dangerous habit... BAD netflix. BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment